A Stone's Throw

practice your aim. you never know when you'll spy 2 birds at once.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scape Magazine

Just got the word that a new short story of mine is now available to read in the premiere issue of Scape Magazine. This new magazine is focused on providing quality short stories to young adults, something that is desperately needed, especially in the digital age. My particular story 'Buried Treasure', is a tale about how one girl in Canoa, Ecuador finds the strength to overcome bullying in a uniquely different way.

The story can be found at: http://scapezine.com/

Enjoy!

- Caleb

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Ken Liu said...

    Really liked your story for Scape. Simple and movingly told.

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger Caleb Jordan Schulz said...

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had a chance to read Simulacrum (I slush read for LightSpeed) and really enjoyed it.

     
  • At 5:25 PM , Anonymous Jamie said...

    I know I said this via email but I would love to get 'more' on this story. Could be a best-seller for the teens :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home