A Stone's Throw

practice your aim. you never know when you'll spy 2 birds at once.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Call

This first entry is going to be rather short since I'm so busy getting everything ready for the trip. Its as if every one thing that needs be done turns into two. Inevitably you always forget something or a situation arises that you didn't prepare for, but that's just how traveling rolls.

Its been some time since my last entry. I took a hiatus while working on the books over the last months. But it was a fantastically productive time. I managed to write 5 novels in a years time while pulling off several short stories and editing 4 of those books.

But now I find myself in need of an adventure. Perhaps it was the long hours spent staring at LCD screens or the distant drum from a far-off land calling to me, but I had to heed the call. Out there is a fascinating world that has awed, driven, and inspired me. And when the siren to travel sounds, I follow.

Where this trip will take me, I don't know, but I am anxious to find out. Hopefully I can give anyone who reads along with my travels an idea of what's going on.

But for now, I must find sleep for tomorrow begins the journey.

Cheers,

- C

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Are you implying sitting on my couch trying desperatly to avoid my creatures wasn't an adventure enough? Or dealing with a 9 month pregnant OCD woman wasn't thrilling? LOL Love you be careful!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home