A Stone's Throw

practice your aim. you never know when you'll spy 2 birds at once.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Other Images of Medellin

Botero´s house.

Another fantastic sculpture. Apparently, Medellin passed a law that all businesses must display public art. Nice!

An herb kiosk. (You can find nearly everything at some kiosk or other) The aroma is outstanding.


I didn´t get the name of this surreal park, but it was incredibly cool.


Some of my favorite artwork in all my travels is the street graffiti. This is one of the most detailed I've come across.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    That is amazing, even if he is playing the violin backwards.

     
  • At 10:39 AM , Blogger Caleb Jordan Schulz said...

    only downside was that it was a dodgy area to be waving a camera around. a great way to get rolled.

     
  • At 5:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sweet goodness, I wouldn't mind a home like that :)Although I must preface that with I hope it comes with it's owm maid LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home