A Stone's Throw

practice your aim. you never know when you'll spy 2 birds at once.

Monday, January 04, 2010

The Vanishing Sea

I'm pleased to announce that my story, 'The Vanishing Sea', is now available to read at Cross Genres Magazine in an issue that focuses on fantastical folklore.

There are a couple ways you can read it. You can buy a copy of the magazine or download it for Kindle at Amazon.

Or you can read it for free online at www.crossedgenres.com

It's up to you.

Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Darin Dubinsky said...

    Great Interesting folklore type story. I liked the cigarette smoking Juan character the most. Seemed like there was a lot more to him than what the story told; almost mysterious.
    I also recently got a short story published too. If you would like I could email a copy of it to you. Hope all is well on your end of the world.

    Best regards,
    Darin

     
  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Steve S. said...

    Yes, a nice little fable-like story. Puts one in mind of how so many are helping out in Haiti. They could certainly use a miracle down there.

    Steve

     
  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger Caleb Jordan Schulz said...

    I'm glad you liked the story. It was fun to write because I got to draw on my experiences in that village. The people of Huanchaco live a simple life, but they have a mysterious aire about them. Likely because many are the descendants of the Chimu culture which thrived there centuries ago.

    Darin - Go ahead and send me that story. Same email addy I've always had. Where did you publish it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home