A Stone's Throw

practice your aim. you never know when you'll spy 2 birds at once.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gonzalo

Received word recently that my story 'Gonzalo's Luisa' has been shortlisted for the book anthology Fire & Ice. It's not a sale, but it essentially means the story has made it to a short list from where the final published works will be selected. This is great news for me because I knew when I wrote the story that it would have difficulty finding a home. It's written in the magical realism vein, and though some magazines will consider MR among other fantasy submissions, this story has an element of romance to it that I'm sure some magazines will shy away from. So, I keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Caleb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home