A Stone's Throw

practice your aim. you never know when you'll spy 2 birds at once.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

the flip side

November 9, Wednesday - Barcelona

As I type there is samba-trace music playing overhead. It´s bearable, but only just.

Good thing I like 3´s more than 2´s, or having a birthday that sets you down on the flip side of an odd decade could be a bad thing. Thanks to all the well-wishers today, or yesterday, or whenever. I´m not really sure when my birthday begins or ends, but it´s not that important in the grand scheme. Oh, and as a small present for myself, I booked a flight for tomorrow. I won´t spoil the surprise of where I end up, but I am leaving Spain.

Found out a few days ago that I have an allergy to calamari or something of that ilk. Strange. Never really had any allergies before. Try going to the pharmacy to explain yourself to Catalinian speakers.

Well, that´s about all from me tonight. Have to catch a 5 am wakeup time in order to catch a train to catch a bus to catch a plane to catch a train to walk who knows how many miles. Oh, the romantic life of the traveler. How blessed are we. :)

Yet in the immortal polish words, you must try...

Just don´t try the polish pancakes, even if the cooks are so pleasant and charismatic that it breaks down your hardened resolve. You must not try...

Cheers people!

? Caleb ¿

Note: Just to have fun, I am going to start using all the weird little signs on these European computers....

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We hadn't thought of Harry in years...which painting reminded you of the great MAsters? Birdie

     
  • At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You can't go to Rome without me!!! Annah

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home