A Stone's Throw

practice your aim. you never know when you'll spy 2 birds at once.

Friday, June 04, 2010

The Last Man

Got some good news today. I just contracted with Sword & Saga Press to edit The Last Man Anthology. This book anthology of short stories and poetry is due out in mid-summer. I'm looking forward to editing this collection as it's a genre I enjoy. Here's how they describe the anthology on their website:

Picture The Last Man Anthology is a print publication dedicated to the best of catastrophic literature and poetry. The Last Man Anthology is a tribute to Mary Shelley and her novel, The Last Man. “The last man! Yes, I may well describe that solitary being's feelings, feelings myself as the last relic of a beloved race, my companions extinct before me." Mary Shelley, 1824.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM , Anonymous Jamie said...

    Look at you!!!
    Writing and editing :)

    Have fun!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home